Pre-Licensing Course for Leasing Agent. A Leasing Agent is a person who is employed by a Real Estate Broker to engage in licensing activities limited to leasing residential real estate.
This course covers the provisions of the Illinois Real Estate License Act 2000, applicable to leasing agents; fair housing issues relating to
residential leasing; advertising and marketing issues; leases,
applications and credit reports; owner-tenant relationships and
owner-tenant laws; the handling of funds; and environmental issues
relating to residential real property. Text: Modern Real Estate Practice in Illinois, 6th Edition.
|Time: 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.|
|Tuition: Members - $230 | Non-members $240
| Please check back for future dates. |
- Minimum 18 years of age and must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be of good moral character.
- Must successfully complete 15 hours of instruction in an approved course of study relating to the leasing of residential real property.
- Must apply for licensure on forms provided by IDFPR.
- Must pass state exam with Applied Measurement Professionals, click here for more information
Instructor support by telephone or e-mail is available. Maximum allowable time to complete the course is 90 days from date of enrollment. The Final Exam for this course must be taken in-person in our offices or with an exam proctor in your area. Self-Study: $190 – allow 7 – 10 working days for delivery.
Looking To Take A CE Course? See Below.
Please Read Your Commitment before registering.
Register 2 ways: